About the role
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager who is passionate about serving customers and can create advocates in the marketplace for the MRI brand, reduce the attrition rate of existing customers through open and regular communication, drive whitespace revenue into existing customer accounts through new feature uptake, partner integrations as well as identify migration opportunities from desktop to cloud.
This is a great opportunity for someone with PM software experience or a property manager keen to move in the exciting world of protech. Your mission will be to focus on providing a best in market customer experience whilst finding opportunities to expand MRI’s footprint to the existing client base.
As an MRI Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Targeting whitespace opportunities, identifying client solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships, supporting/ scheduling software demonstrations, negotiating and administrating the account portfolio.
- Acting as a “solutions expert” in helping customers with their unique business issues and strategic initiatives
- Working with the broader team to share ideas, knowledge and new business development strategies
- Facilitating the sales administration process in Salesforce
- Exceed assigned annual whitespace/retention quotas
- Handle the contracting process and sales administration
- 2+ years of experience in account management or property management
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is must have as well as the ability to network within the industry
- Demonstrated track record in adding value through client relationship in order to increase the revenue over a sustained period
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline preferred, yet not required
- Salesforce experience preferred, yet not required
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- MRI is an industry leader that has experienced double digit revenue growth year over year
- We provide great internal sales support including marketing support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.