To accommodate our growth, we are seeking experienced Business to Business sales professionals to generate new and recurring revenues through the sales and marketing of MRI’s customisable applications. This is a great opportunity for dynamic sales professionals that are focused on expanding MRIs footprint to the existing client base employing a consultative sales approach.
As an MRI Account Manager, you will be:
- Acting as a “solutions expert” consultant in helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Conducting client meetings and promoting MRI at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Working with the sales team to share ideas, knowledge and new business development strategies.
- Driving and managing the entire sales process – targeting whitespace opportunities, identifying client solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships, supporting/ scheduling software demonstrations, negotiating and closing opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Design account strategies and work with Sales leadership & marketing to achieve short and long-term sales goals for targeted clients.
- Deliver valuable presentations to existing clients, including supporting product demonstrations.
- Develop and implement integrated sales strategies in conjunction with other business units on shared opportunities.
- Exceed assigned annual sales quota.
- Handle the contracting process and complex sales negotiations.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through online and face to face interaction.
- Understand MRI’s positioning in the market and be well versed in differentiators and strengths
- Maintain a healthy pipeline, excellent record keeping and forecast reporting
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.