In this webinar, we review how the new legislation has impacted the industry, the downfalls of the spreadsheet and how established, well-implemented software can simplify your IFRS 16 processes to:
- Produce disclosure reports providing details of right of use assets, interest, amortisation, cash flow and weighted terms
- Manage the full life cycle of your leases including any events that require a revaluation. Including rent changes, terminations and extensions
- Manage dual reporting for both entity and group disclosures where transition is different
- Account for the impact of any finance sub-leases in your portfolio
- Create an asset class matrix, simplifying the management of your many discounts rates
Our IFRS 16 software is being utilised by many leading corporates in retail, aviation, telecoms, logistics and a variety of other sectors to efficiently and proactively tackle the complexities involved and produce accurate financial information with relative ease.