Experience Facilities Management without burdens and limits
The business costs of maintaining a well-run facility can add up fast if your assets, workforce or contractors are not operating to their full potential. With the automation of data for everyday tasks and easy access to all FM data in one place, you can make informed decisions and ensure that planned and reactive maintenance is completed on time, to budget, and is compliant. Take full control with innovative facilities management software that helps you stay ahead of the curve.
Cut costs, operate smoothly, and satisfy tenants with innovative facilities management software
Facilities Management for Property Occupiers
FM for Service Providers & Contractors
Gone are the days of not being able to provide clients with a completely automated account of their FM services. Gain a competitive edge by using a CAFM solution that can easily mobilise contracts of any size, be it a single-user instance to a global property portfolio, and anything in-between.
Facilities Management for Property Owners
Providing great service to tenants, keeping them safe in the buildings you own or operate, and remaining compliant are crucial. A comprehensive FM and building operations platform can help you improve income streams through additional service provision, retaining satisfied tenants, and providing excellent common area maintenance.
Our clients using FM Solutions
Core Facilities Management solutions
Comprehensive maintenance management systems for planned and reactive activity necessary to maintain a facility or portfolio.
Building Operations & Maintenance
Complete management of all activities necessary to operate, maintain, and manage commercial buildings and gain the highest levels of tenant satisfaction.
Enterprise Facilities Management
Fully integrate people, places and process within a building or estate, improving the quality of life and occupancy for a resident or business.
Beat the competition with the right CAFM software
- Be strategic
- Increase Profitability
- Maximise productivity
- Gain visibility
- Improve efficiency
- Keep connected
- Promote FM
Don’t get bogged down with manual data entry. Our CAFM solutions ensure connectivity, including Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Internet of Things (IoT) functionality, giving you the power and innovation to take control, harness valuable data and make informed decisions to revolutionise the way you work.
Utilise facilities management software to understand your profit margins with automated calculations of job spend. By driving higher levels of productivity through an effective FM system, you will boost long-term profitability.
Whether you are an owner/occupier needing to positively impact how your buildings operate or a manager of FM teams and contractors, the power of our CAFM solutions can transform your business and maximise productivity.
Have solid, easy to use and highly visual reporting systems in place to provide visibility of operations, and to raise the profile of your Facilities Management operation.
Maximising the useful lifespan of your assets can make a big difference to the productivity of your organisation. Utilise effective facilities management software to improve efficiency and performance, as well as increase visibility of your operations.
Keep connected with your mobile workforce with a natively integrated app suite. Manage your available resources and maximise your team’s time through a single platform – gaining an accurate view of workforce deployment and productivity. Ensure that connectivity with remote workers doesn’t fail as soon as they stray outside of network coverage.
Raise the profile of the Facilities Management function and show that the FM the team can optimise the efficiency of your workplace, drive organisation–wide benefits and significantly reduce operational costs.
Staying in control of the many facets of Facilities Management is no mean feat. We understand that.
That’s why our FM solutions are used globally and extensively.
No matter what size of operation you have, from a single-site building, manufacturing site or campus to multi-site, or even multinational operations, our solutions and experts are proven to make a difference.
- Our experts have a full understanding of the industry requirements
- We have a dedicated team focusing on the innovation of our software
- Our Support Team offers business hours following-the-sun to deal with your needs
3 Steps to Revolutionise your Business
Lead your team into tomorrow with future-proof FM software.
1. Schedule a call with a member of our experienced FM team to discuss your requirements.
2. We can walk you through a demo of the solutions to suit your needs, and to adapt with you.
3. We will create a plan for implementing an CAFM solution from our suite that is as innovative and forward thinking as you.
A small selection of the industries where clients are achieving success with our FM Solutions
Banking, Finance and Legal
Used across some of the world's leading brands in these sectors. Scaling from single office campuses through to thousands of sites globally.
Hundreds of universities, schools and colleges trust our solutions to manage their complete maintenance, space, energy management and regulatory requirements.
Powering 200+ healthcare organisations and hospitals, managing a variety of planned and reactive maintenance tasks including EBME, estate management, and portering operations.
Industrial and Manufacturing
Managing building maintenance, safety and compliance as well as preserving asset lifecycles. Ensuring that production runs smoothly is essential to maintaining revenue and profits.
Managing properties and space, whilst improving communication with tenants is crucial to protecting revenue.
Helping to support major operators keep on top of maintenance requests and getting the most from their contractors - providing a safe and welcoming environment for clients.
Keeping airports, ports, railways and metro systems globally maintained and safe – and supporting operators to provide a great service for the people using them.
Trusted to support maintaining over 2 million homes, public affordable and private. Keeping residents safe and improving homes and living spaces.
FSI Becomes MRI Software to Bring Together the Best of Facilities Management and...Read the Article
MRI Software Acquires Angus Systems, a Toronto-Based Provider of Building Operations Management SoftwareRead the Article
Facilities Management Software – FAQs
What is Facilities Management Software?
Facilities management software provides organisations across multiple industries, businesses and portfolio types with the technology driven tools required to run their buildings and assets safely and efficiently whilst controlling its repairs and maintenance operations to deliver a first-class service.
What is the difference between a CMMS and Facilities Management Software solution?
Whilst both provide maintenance management functionality, a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) is largely used by maintenance managers and engineers to manage the preventive maintenance of assets and equipment whereas facilities management software is more suited to and is used by facilities managers to manage the maintenance of the actual buildings and associated assets.
What are the core functions of Facilities Management Software?
A facilities management software solution should provide an organisation with the tools required to manage properties, contracts and operations across its entire portfolio. Below are some of the key features to expect:
- Asset lifecycle management – Record details of fixed and portable assets across their entire lifecycle in a multi-tiered asset register allowing for flexible grouping and reporting.
- Mobile Solutions – Create engaging experiences for facilities teams, subcontractors and tenants, with fully customisable data access via a mobile app.
- Web Access – Team members, subcontractors and vendors can have full visibility of the resources they need to complete tasks, with a user-friendly self-service portal.
- Resource Planning – Instantly assess resource levels with a visual planner, and easily assign engineers to work orders based on their skills and certifications.
- SLA Management – Associate tasks with a relevant SLA, monitor task progress and estimated completion, and easily identify jobs at risk of breaching SLA with traffic-light-coded alerts.
- Management Reporting – Generate powerful reports for informed decision making, with a range of standard configurable reports.
Which business models is facilities management software suitable for?
- Service Providers and Contractors – can manage their entire contract portfolio through a single database with extensive data segregation capabilities.
- Property Owners – can remain compliant, maintain tenants’ safety and deliver exceptional experiences.
- Real Estate Occupiers – can provide an efficient internal service, increase its team’s well-being and boost employee retention rates.
- Facilities & Workplace Managers – can improve maintenance, sustainability and insights into its facilities management operations.
Why invest in a specialist software solution for facilities management?
There are several benefits to using specialist facilities management software over a manual-based process, and as with any software solution, one of the key highlights is the way in which it will automate tedious manual tasks and streamline the overall process, saving valuable time and resource and enabling employees to focus on more productive facilities management tasks.
Learn more about how our open and connected facilities management solutions can help manage workforces across all industries.