The role of the Facilities Manager is ever-evolving.
From the adoption of new technologies to the need to adapt practices to suit today’s more flexible building usage requirements, Facilities Managers are being asked to balance numerous responsibilities and priorities.
To showcase the collective opinions, challenges and priorities of FM practitioners around EMEA region, we’ve recently launched our 2023 Voice of the Facility Manager report.
In the EMEA edition, you’ll gain deeper insights into where Facilities Managers stand regarding:
- Their current level of job satisfaction
- The top issues faced by Facilities Managers
- The role of technology now and into the future
- Actionable ideas on how to address the top challenges within the FM industry
Download this free report to unlock these insights and much more!
The Voice of the Facility Manager report shines a light on the progress and possibilities of the FM sector. Through the insights showcased in the EMEA edition, we hope to clear the path for Facility Managers to thrive and grow in their careers.
– James Massey – Managing Director, Facilities Management, MRI Software