Inspire your teams to serve and support communities that flourish.
Technology is an investment in your organisations future and with investment comes change.
When you think about the existence of technology in your organisation is it having the desired transformational impact? Can you see your technology directly contributing to a positive impact on the communities and people you serve? Or simpler still, is it making your life easier?
Many local authorities across the country suffer from multiple legacy systems from multiple third parties that simply don’t join up. Over time, these systems which were deployed with the best of intentions, have become less efficient as a result of the overall inflexibility to a joined-up approach.
Serving your Communities, Homes and Buildings
- Leveraging technology to revitalise, re-design and renew neighbourhoods, communities and living environments
- Creating safe, thriving, and desirable places to be proud of
- Healthy, smart and safe homes fit for the future
Serving your Residents
- Resident-first, proactive solutions that ensure people don’t slip through the net
- Recognising the balance between automation and the need for human contact
- Delivering choice in the way your residents want to engage, which means the provision of digital self-service
Serving your Staff
- Creating safe working environments
- Provision of flexibility and agility in the ‘new world’ of work
- Enablement to do the job better – solutions that fit into existing processes that drive evolution not revolution
- Automate and join up processes where it makes sense
Serving your Council
- Leaders in the community – do they have the vision?
- Forward-thinking – digital adoption
- Taking care of data matters – the ability to evidence where funding is being spent and the impact it is having
- Deliver better services and focus on continuous service improvements
MRI Software are working towards becoming the technology partner of choice for local authorities
The development and ongoing investment in our open and connected platforms
This means solutions are designed to enhance and integrate with the solutions you already have. It’s important for data to flow across all your applications, to ensure integrity.
Building solutions with the sector, for the sector.
Our greatest strength is working with clients to build solutions from the ground up – ensuring the solution takes care of all our client needs, plus continuous collaboration on improving the software as operating environments change.
Continuous support, flexibility and innovation
As your needs change, be that strategically or regulatory, MRI solutions can help you to make a positive difference every day, to the people that work within the organisation and by the people and communities they serve.
Customer Services & Operations
Solutions that put your RESIDENTS first, helping you drive the digital transformation agenda
• Safe and secure access to all Council buildings
• Integrated Housing solutions
• Better homes through Repairs management
• Improving customer service through digital access to services 24/7
• Sustainable tenancies and predictive analytics
IT & Strategy
Solutions that allow the COUNCIL to take a 360-degree view, improve outcomes, save money and always look to the future
• Safe and secure return to the office
• Cloud transformation
• Asset management for investment and operational portfolios
• Digitising document management
• Take a strategic view of your housing stock
Why choose MRI?
Find out more about MRI’s broad range of technology solutions designed specifically for social housing providers.