Find out more about MRI’s broad range of technology solutions designed specifically for social housing providers.
MRI Rise is the only IT module designed to support rough sleeper pathways; from count to independent accommodation. Rise supports you to monitor your commissioning agreements, monitor service delivery and evidence outcomes.
The challenge of delivering rough sleeper and single homeless pathways requires complex and comprehensive planning, partnerships and resource with evidence-based outcomes. Rise has been designed to help you manage this.
Working together to end rough sleeping
The module supports collaboration with health, housing, social care and other support networks, culminating in one system that supports and evidences the positive outcomes for rough sleepers and the single homeless.
Designed by practitioners, Rise provides the platform for commissioners, budget holders and front line officers to:
- Collate and submit data on your counts and estimates
- Configure assessments, support plans and map desirable outcomes
- Assign actions to the customer, partners, and your own team
- Manage and evidence wraparound support
- Gain oversight of the core support plans and delivery
- Gain insights into customer behaviours along with team and partner performance to inform future service delivery
- Monitor, support, report and evidence intelligence and statistical data across your borough or region
Locate, identify, support
From locating the customer, to identifying their support needs and demonstrating engagement, the ability to understand patterns of movement and behaviour can significantly support positive engagement, while recording all historical and new insight.
Use intelligent learning to get new, deep insights into customer behaviours and whereabouts.
- Logs and remembers any sightings
- Collates sightings into hot spot areas and movement patterns
- Maps each sighting over time and lets you learn the behaviours of the customer
- Allows you to drill down into the detail of each engagement and record detailed notes, enhancing the overall picture of the individual
- Automated alert tool lets you know when a rough sleeper has not been seen
Counts and estimates
We know how important it is that you are able to collect accurate data and intelligence in relation to rough sleeper and single homeless households in your local area. Rise enables you to collect this online. With the ability to render to any mobile device, Rise puts counts and estimates forms in the palm of your hand.
Assessments and support plans
Once a service user has been accommodated, the ability to undertake and record a comprehensive assessment is pivotal to ensuring that appropriate support services are commissioned. Rise enables you to record your assessment and generate a support plan with clearly identifiable targets across a range of configurable themes.
Evidencing outcomes is important to service users, support providers and commissioners alike. With Rise, service user progress can be clearly charted using the visual Rise Achievements Map. Support services can use the interactive map to demonstrate progress made against targets identified, whilst commissioners can monitor delivery of contractual objectives.
Informing future service delivery
We know that good quality data is intrinsic to informing future service delivery. Whether you are a local authority required to provide regular counts and estimates data to MHCLG, a support provider of services to rough sleepers and single homeless households or a commissioner looking for a better way to set, monitor and review your commissioning objectives, Rise supports you to collect accurate data to inform future service delivery.