What is it?
The automation of a business process, in whole or part, during which documents, information or tasks are passed from one participant to another for action, according to a set of procedural rules
Workflow tools enables companies to become more efficient and pro-active by standardising and streamlining business processes. Many companies today have complex business processes that need to be standardised and streamlined so they can become more competitive. Below are some benefits to using the workflow tool:
- Improve efficiency
- Standardised business processes
- Increase revenue
- Cost reduction
- Track and analyse processes
- Coordinated teamwork
- Working in parallel
- Quick return on investment
How does it work?
MRI Workflow allows an administrator to configure a set of steps for a business process to follow. While this is a very powerful tool, the setup process can be challenging. With the dynamic workflow tool, a single workflow definition is used, however the configuration is much simpler.
Get in touch to learn more around the setup steps and requirements.
- Workflow cabinet and document are free (Workflow must be included on license)
- Apply Workflow cabinet to test and live database and set-up
- Generic Overview of Workflow tool
- Specific set-up and training on the Workflow template
- Capped Support
To discuss your requirements in more detail, book in a free, 15-minute exploratory call with one of our solution experts.