December 12, 2023
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
As organisations make a start on writing their safety case reports, some are increasingly looking to their existing property management solutions or new technologies to gather the data they need to achieve compliance. Based on our own experiences with our clients in the residential property management sector, this webinar aims to share practical tools and guidance on building safety case reports and how your existing and new technology can help make that process easier. Other items on the agenda will include:
- The digitisation and consolidation of data for compliance
- Creating business intelligence at everyone’s fingertips
- What property managers on-the-go will now need to see to do their jobs
- Sharing examples of industry standard dashboards
- Who this will be important for and why?
- Some client examples of how they have already responded to BSR needs using tech
- Ensuring you can be agile to evolving regulatory requirements
Viewers should come away from this session with a greater understanding of some tech-enabled industry best practices for staying compliant in the face of new BSR requirements. This is vital information for any block management or BTR provider as they look to appoint their Principal Accountable Person(s). Whilst requirements are still evolving, this session will help to formulate actionable steps in preparation.