Repairs & Maintenance for Contractors – are you in control?
May 19, 2021
Whether you work across multiple client contracts or a dedicated site, control over every element of your operation is essential to ensure work being carried out is cost-efficient, in the right timeframe and most importantly to the highest quality standard for the client.
You may already be using a repairs system but this session will ask if all the ‘control boxes’ are being ticked.
Five reasons to attend
- Efficiency control – increase throughput of operatives to maximise number of jobs in a day
- Automated schedule control – optimised routing so less time spent travelling
- Stock control – promoting a first-fix ethos across your organisation and how van stock control can help
- Cost control – by reducing no-access rates
- Quality control – ensuring customer satisfaction is handled at point of service
This webinar session is free to attend and ideal for Contractor organisations working within social housing.