November 11, 2021
IFRS 16 was first introduced into the private sector in January 2019 which provided valuable insight – both successes and challenges – throughout its implementation. With the extended deadline for IFRS 16 Lease Accounting in the Public Sector now less than six months away, finance departments will face unprecedented challenges. Are you ready for April 2022?
In this MRI-hosted webinar, a panel of MRI finance experts will share the insight gained from its 500+ lease accounting implementations and discuss the challenges, solutions and key takeaways from the private sector transition.
In this session, we will explore:
- The impact of IFRS 16 on the Public Sector
- Why it is essential to procure a specialist IFRS 16 solution
- The importance of technology for IFRS 16 implementation
- The challenges and nuances within the IFRS 16 standard
- How MRI is already working with the public sector