Matching the right homes to the right applicants with MRI Allocations
July 12, 2022
Providing homes for people with acute housing needs has never been more critical.
In a new report released by Crisis, it said that a dire shortage of affordable homes means 46% of people who approached their local authority for help when faced with homelessness remain stuck in rough sleeping, ‘sofa-surfing’ or insecure accommodation such as nightly paid B&Bs.
Join us and sector experts to explore MRI Allocations, a housing allocations system that prioritises and matches the right homes to the right applicants and is part of the broader MRI Housing Options and Homelessness solution set.
MRI Allocations enables landlords to manage accommodation enquiries quickly and efficiently and allocate homes to those in housing need via user-friendly modules, designed to help local authorities and registered providers manage their front-line services.
- An advertising function to enable landlords to advertise homes to those in need of housing.
- Intuitive portals for the applicant and housing officers an easy-to-use way to manage the entire allocations process efficiently and online.
- Online application forms to support a digital-first approach and maximise automation.
- Highly configurable online forms and dashboards inc. Housing Register and Back Office Verification Process/ & Workflow adapted to the user.
- Enhanced integration to MRI housing management system with single sign-on functionality.
Join us and discover why over 20% of housing providers use MRI for their housing options/homelessness solutions.