What is it?
The Horizon Accounts Receivable Audit package provides MRI Software clients the opportunity to review their accounts receivable processes within the Horizon Application in order to identify where any improvements can be made. This is achieved by the MRI consultant reviewing the processes on-site or over video conference (whichever is most convenient) with key users of the relevant business processes. The MRI consultant will provide documentation of suggested areas of improvements, which ideally will be using the existing functionality in different ways but may include version upgrades or taking on new functionality. The audit will be on a fixed price basis of a day review with client and day report production. It may not be possible to cover the entire agenda in the time available, i.e. due to the complexity of the client’s business, in which case MRI will make follow-up recommendations in the resulting report.
What’s included in this package?
- Review of the following processes with the client:
- How are adhoc demands/credit notes entered into Horizon
- How are demand reversals or credit notes generated
- How is the rent run process signed off
- How are rent demands sent out to tenants
- Are tenants configured to have reminder letters sent out
- Is the credit control functionality being used
- Is customer aware of the various ways to reprint invoices
- How are tenant queries investigated
- How are credit notes allocated to demands
- How are receipts posted
- How are any corrections handled (Incorrectly posted receipt, incorrectly posted demand, etc)
- How are receipt reversals processed
- How are tenant refunds processed
- Are hard stops on demand raising or receipt posting being used?
- Which reports are being used for the following scenarios. Check upcoming rent reviews, upcoming rent breaks, upcoming lease renewals, lease end dates, aged debt, etc.
- Is enough segregation of duties in place
- Review of functionality / usability with client
- Are demands/receipts being posted onto a separate system. Would an interface help to make this more efficient?
- Bulk demand upload
- Bulk receipt upload
- Direct debits
- Pre defined filters
- Details enquiries