MRI Software is seeking a Vice President of Occupier Solutions to join our growing organization! The Vice President of Occupier Solutions will be responsible for developing and managing a suite of Integrated Worksplace Management (IWMS) solutions serving the corporate occupier market. We are looking for someone with corporate occupier real estate experience to help drive this arm of our business. This position will be responsible for increasing MRI’s market share and leadership position in a strategic growth market for the business. This team member will partner with product development, marketing, sales, customer service and other shared services to ensure execution of the go-to-market strategy and achievement the company’s financial and market penetration goals. The initial focus will be on growing MRI’s share in the US, UK and Australian markets.
- Create and maintain business plan to grow MRI’s position and market share in the corporate occupier sector
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise regarding business-line, competitor and industry-related products, pricing practices and trends and be the voice of the market to the business unit
- Promote market awareness, thought leadership and growth through public speaking engagements, webinars and written content creation
- Oversee product strategy and roadmaps to support the business plan and commercial objectives
- Work closely with the business, technology, marketing and sales teams to review current product offerings for expansion and/or enhancement and design new products to round out MRI’s IWMS offering and capture greater share of wallet among current clients
- Develop best-in-class user experience and product roadmaps across all of MRI’s occupier offerings
- Work closely with Marketing on the occupier market brand strategy, launch of new offerings, marketing plan and sales enablement tools