In order to grow our team we have the opportunity for students to get hands on experience as a UX Designer Intern. The intern will be exposed to many aspects of the design process, including research, design, documentation, and user testing. The Designer will work closely with a Design Lead, Engineers, and Product Management to design and validate user experience.
This individual will have the opportunity to be responsible for:
- Design user interfaces and process flows using iterative design techniques
- Produce user stories, prototypes, wireframes, interaction and design specifications
- Facilitate design review sessions
- Engage with development to understand platform capabilities, communicate design goals, adhere to standards
- Help maintain UI guidelines and visual standards
- Assist with front end development in CSS and HTML
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Actively pursuing a degree in User Experience, Human Factors, Computer Science, or related field
- A portfolio that includes design samples and effectively communicates your process, including project insights, solutions and current trends
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques and challenges is also a plus
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.