This is an exciting opportunity to complete your traineeship whilst learning valuable skills and being exposed to all aspects of the business. We are looking for an intuitive and enthusiastic individual, who can relate to everyone.
The Trainee Receptionist will be responsible for greeting clients, business partners, employees and visitors; managing their access to work areas and ensuring that they are put in touch with the appropriate contact person. Responsible for answering incoming calls and transferring calls to the appropriate party.
You will also work towards completing a nationally recognized qualification in Certificate III Business Administration. Additionally there will be a opportunity to complete inhouse training to develop in areas that interest you.
- Greeting all visitors and employees
- Manage the outgoing parcels
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Liaise with the building maintenance contractors
- Work with the Executive Assistant/Office Manager on event planning and execution
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Handle requests from across the business.
- May assist with security system access and badge deployment
- Maintains confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Perform and end of day ‘Walkabout’ to make sure everything has been left in a good condition
- Helps to drive great company culture