MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a talented, motivated Technical Writer – Partner Connect with a passion for producing end user documentation that supports our clients while using our products and services. Technical writers work closely with product managers, business analysts, engineers, and our support leaders to ensure they are delivering high quality and effective documentation to our end users.
MRI Software offers opportunities for technical writers to build on their analytical as well as verbal and written communication skills while learning about MRI’s enterprise software solutions. These skills can be used to advance into other areas of the organization including quality assurance, support, and product management.
Essential Functions Include:
- Researches user needs and understand assigned products
- Creates new content using functional specifications and their own research as inputs
- Ensures compliance with legal, style, and other corporate standards
- Collects content for product feature information, making sure that information is relevant to the specific feature and not redundant
- Maintains existing help files and user guides, keeping them current to reflect bug fixes and newly developed features
- Creates user manuals and other related hard copy documentation
- Internal and external knowledge-base articles (e.g. FAQs)
The MRI Software Partner Connect program is experiencing significant growth and record breaking client adoption. By designing, building and delivering world-class API integrations to partner applications, our program provides clients with flexibility and choice to solve their needs and optimize their business. In this role, you will play a crucial part in enabling our clients to leverage an open and connected architecture by building application integrations between MRI and our partners’ solutions.