MRI Software is currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our Global Client Support team in Solon, OH! As a member of this team, an individual will be responsible for providing quality, professional technical support to our diverse client base. A technical support representative will work in a collaborative team environment with a continuous focus on Client Satisfaction.
- Responds to inbound requests from all channels (phone, portal, e-case) within prescribed service levels.
- Identifies, assesses criticality, and prioritizes resolution of all new and existing issues.
- Monitors, documents, and manages the resolution process in a timely manner, while effectively communicating status with the client to maintain a high rate of client satisfaction.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Technical PC experience in a Windows environment a must with additional working knowledge of computer networking, windows operating systems, and server technologies preferred.
- Technical certifications and/or equivalent training preferred.
- Experience with SQL database structures and supporting enterprise software.
- Excellent time management, decision making, and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.