We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking and eager individual to join our Professional Services Team. We are looking to hire a Junior Technical Consultant. This role will work closely with MRI Software customers and team members to ensure products and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customer.
• Applies defined practices / procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects
• Analyzes and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
• Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of low to moderate complexity
• Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
• Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
• Builds effective working relationships with team members
• Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
• Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
• Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
• Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement – technical and functional
• Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
• Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate
• Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
• Experience with or working knowledge of Microsoft programming technologies including .Net Framework, C# and/or VB.Net, SQL Server, TSQL, MS Visual Studio, IIS
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!