About the role:
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with MRI Software, you will have the opportunity to work with leadership across the globe to match candidates with the various career opportunities in our organization.
If you are looking to join a fast paced, growing, global organization, MRI Software may be just the place for you. In this role, you will find yourself professionally challenged with the ability to identify top talent while building relationships with hiring managers and business leaders across the globe. With a proven full-cycle recruitment process that focuses on mutual fit and candidate experience, our team is helping to build innovative teams of passionate members that are pioneering the real estate technology space.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for all areas of technical and professional recruiting including strategy, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates
- Learn and follow our proven recruiting process designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidate strengths against position requirements to include cultural fit within the business.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of employment with candidates, to include salary, benefits, and other offerings where available.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including assessments, reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Provide top notch customer service to candidates, hiring managers, peers, and other internal and external constituents in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Execute candidate screening process, which may include but is not limited to application reviewing, conducting HR phone screens, reference checks, and onsite/virtual interviews
- Manage the employment offer process, including preparing offer letters and packets, conducting reference and background checks, and presenting employment offers
- Coordinate new employment onboarding from a paperwork perspective, including data entry of employee into HRIS and collection and completion of needed forms.
- Track, analyse and report on metrics and effectiveness of recruiting programs; analyse new trends and share best practices
- Take proactive measures to regularly streamline and constantly improve processes; research recruiting best practices, methods and processes
- 4+ years as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Tech Recruiter or a similar role.
- Experience in hiring in Tech space
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, time management, decision-making, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while being self-motivated and highly engaging.
- Experience in using ATS system (preferably Workday)
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information.
- Desire to build relationships both internally and externally while ensuring a top-notch candidate experience.
- MRI is an industry leader that has experienced double digit revenue growth year over year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!