We are looking for an Accountant to be the team player responsible for supporting the MRI Software Occupier Group’s suite of products. This candidate will take ownership of the end-to-end process of customer support related to accounting. This candidate will also contribute to cross-department teams such as Services, Product and Marketing. The ideal candidate will be able to dissect and give guidance to support team members as well as our external clients. In addition, the candidate will have in-depth knowledge of lease accounting and experience working in an accounting department. They are an analytical thinker who enjoys a fast-paced environment and seeks the opportunity to learn and grow within a high growth organization.
- Assist in the review of our customer support requests related to accounting.
- Manage support cases and requests to ensure work is completed consistently and on-time.
- Partnering with and supporting business partners including but not limited to Services, Product, Marketing and Sales on specific aspects of our business.
- Assist with testing customer issues end-to-end to get to the proper solution.
- Continually improve business processes through analysis and researching best practices in the industry.
- Working with leadership to continuously learn the products and accounting standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience working with Financial Reporting or in an Accounting department
- Worked within Financial Reporting or in an Accounting department
- Client facing experience
- Clear communication
- Zendesk (nice to have)
- SaaS experience in a support capacity (nice to have)
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.