The Technical Account Manager provides technical assistance to all inbound customers. This role encompasses all technical aspects of customer relationships. Working closely with the technical and client services teams, this role is essential to drive customer satisfaction and to meet company service standards.
- Provides support and technical assistance to Customers for resolving Client issues from the support queue.
- Monitors and documents the resolution process in a timely manner, while effectively communicating status with the Client to maintain a high rate of Client Satisfaction.
- Identify and escalate unusual case trends
- Participates in team and special projects for process/continuous improvement efforts
- Build, maintain, and share a deep knowledge base of the payments platform and ancillary products and capabilities
- Adheres to all MRI Software and Global Client Support policies and procedures
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience interacting directly with clients/customers
- Familiarity with a client services platform such as Zendesk or Salesforce
- Familiarity with an IT ticketing platform such as Jira
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Understanding of user workflow and the interaction of all system and application layers of MRI products
Training & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in support of a product, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- Experience in SaaS platform technical management, strongly preferred
- Proficient typing skills
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.