Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
Restoring a failed IT Service as quickly as possible and update the client
Incident Management based on ITIL process
Prioritise and manage multiple tickets related to different technologies where you are requested to work as per the client requirement
Ensure that any technical issues on a service ticket are escalated efficiently and resolved as quickly as possible
Change Management and Release management process based on ITIL
Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits and update the ticketing tool
Ask customers targeted questions and deal with them through a series of communications and updates until the issue is get resolved.
Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and Update the client about the resolution
Refer to internal databases, knowledgebase or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions without violating the SLA
Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS environments
Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues with quick solutions
Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
Excellent Communication skills and Ability to communicate with client in very precise and professional manner
Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Ability to prepare technical document based on solution and process
Hands on Experience on VMware, Hyper-V, Windows servers and Citrix
Hands on experience in VEEAM, Rapid Recovery and other backup solutions.
Excellent knowledge of Endpoint protections software like Sophos, Symantec, Kaspersky etc
Work experience in network troubleshooting and configuration of VPN, IPSec, DNS, DHCP and Proxy etc
Experience in Windows Exchange Servers, SQL servers and O365
Experience in Windows and VMware Patch Management
Windows Server Administration 2008R / 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016
· Veeam Backup and Replication 9/ 9.5/
· Zerto backup
· Quest Rapid Recovery
· Hypervisor – VMWare vSphere 6 / 6.5 / 6.7
· Networking – Cisco, Fortigate, Meraki
· Cloud Services – Azure, AWS, Forcepoint
· Citrix – XenApp, Netscaler, Provisioning Services
· End point protection, Sophos and Kaspersky
· IT Infrastructure Monitoring tool, Logic Monitor, SolarWinds and PRTG Network monitor, Kaseya
· Microsoft SQL Server / 2008/2014/2016
· ADFS /DFS / IIS and Print Servers
· Storages and SAN Devices, Dell/ QNAP/ HP
· Remote Server Management – Kaseya, RDP, VNC
• Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
• Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
• Annual performance-related bonus
• 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
• Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.