MRI Seeking an experienced and skilled candidate with passion for architecting, designing, evolving and developing Microsoft .Net based applications. As a Team Lead, you will be involved in design, development, customisation, configuration, testing and enhancing browser based/desktop applications. You will also be involved in directly interacting with the Account Managers to understand the customer requirements and issues.
You will be asked to lead our small but candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest technologies will be highly appreciated.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the functional domain of the application and its use
- Design, Develop and Maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Interact with Account Managers to prioritise work and plan its delivery
- Review and refactor code
- Use structured Agile based development processes that are suited to the nature of work being carried out in the project
- Lead a small team of 5-8 members to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Proficient knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Good SQL skills preferrable with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in developing RESTful web services using ASP.Net Core Web API
- Proficiency in at least one .Net language (C# preferred)
- Experience in developing browser-based and client-server based applications using Microsoft .Net, preferrable Microsoft .Net Core.
- Experience in architecting and engineering solutions
- Proficiency with Git/GitHub
- Total experience 12-16 years in the software industry with at least 3-4 years in leading teams
- Proven experience in handling several aspects of software including, but not limited to performance, scalability, security and testing.
- Strong problem solving skills with a logical approach and methodology.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques.
- Experience within a customer facing role and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly and collaborative attitude, with willingness to train and share knowledge with junior team members