As a member of the global Talent Development Team, you will be responsible for defining, developing, coordinating and delivering MRI Software product training and programs for both new and existing associates. In addition to facilitating the “on-boarding” process for new hires, this position will provide on-going training to existing associates to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the company’s efforts and to promote the development of our most important asset, our talent. MRI Software (Management Reports International Pty Ltd) are seeking an experienced real estate software product trainer who is articulate, energetic, upbeat and inspirational with the ability to engage audiences across multiple regions, utilizing various methods to ensure successful delivery. The salary range for this role is $80,000-$90,000, and this role will be open for candidates to apply from 8th January until 5th February 2021.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine training and/or performance solutions within the MRI product suite.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the organization to understand business needs.
- Develop, design, coordinate and deliver comprehensive training programs that include Instructor Led, Self-Guided, and Web Based Learning on the MRI Product Suite.
- On-going instructional design and development of product trainings for assigned areas along with organization wide as needed.
- Create and maintain project plans, training records, manuals, training environments, and job aids to support training execution.
- Manage, track and record development programs and participants in the Learning Management System and supporting systems.
- Coach subject matter expert professionals on a variety of effective training best practices, material and techniques.