MRI Software is seeking a Talent Development Coordinator to join our team in Solon! The Talent Development Coordinator will be responsible for daily training logistics, including planning, scheduling, and tracking attendance. This role will support global members of the Talent Development team in completion of activities within our Learning Management System (LMS), while also supporting local training initiatives through the preparation of training materials. This team member will support new and ongoing initiatives with a customer service mentality in alignment with MRI’s mission and values.
Essential functions include:
- Responsible for the scheduling and attendance tracking of global internal training through Outlook and our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Conduct reporting and analysis of data out of the LMS to inform team decision making as needed
- Prepare materials for training sessions, including new hire orientation, Insights Discovery, and other courses as needed
- Respond to troubleshooting and day-to-day email requests from learners
- Support broader Talent Management initiatives/projects as directed
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.