As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with MRI Software, this individual will be responsible for providing full-cycle recruitment support to the global organization to include sourcing, screening, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing, and negotiating. In partnership with hiring managers and the executive team, a Talent Acquisition Specialist will plan and implement recruiting campaigns that include targeting, contacting and qualifying candidates for assigned roles, facilitating the pre-employment experience through to someone first day. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Team will represent MRI Software at career fairs, community and industry events, as well as manage other projects as assigned.
· Responsible for all areas of technical and professional recruiting including strategy, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates.
· Learn and follow our proven recruiting process designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
· Develop recruiting materials and strategies that ensure successful results.
· Build and/or strengthen relationships with the community, universities, colleges, and other external sources in an effort to recruit top candidates.
· Participate in a highly collaborative team environment by sharing recruiting best practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation in an applicant tracking system or other documentation tools.
· Evaluate candidate strengths against position requirements to include cultural fit within the business.
· Negotiate terms and conditions of employment with candidates, to include salary, benefits, and other offerings where available.
· Complete necessary pre-employment processes including assessments, reference checks and background/drug tests.
· Provide top notch customer service to candidates, hiring managers, peers, and other internal and external constituents in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
· Continually establish and maintain a recruiting talent pipeline to fill open positions
· Understand business requirements, organization strategy and candidate qualification requirements through partnerships with assigned business
· Design and execute candidate marketing efforts, which could include posting openings, meet and greet events and other efforts as deemed necessary
· Execute candidate screening process, which may include but is not limited to application reviewing, conducting HR phone screens, reference checks, and onsite interviews
· Manage the employment offer process, including preparing offer letters and packets, conducting reference and background checks, and presenting employment offers
· Coordinate new employment onboarding from a paperwork perspective, including data entry of employee into HRIS and collection and completion of I-9 forms and e-verify process
· Track, analyze and report on metrics and effectiveness of recruiting programs; analyze new trends and share best practices
· Take proactive measures to regularly streamline and constantly improve processes; research recruiting best practices, methods and processes
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field, or commensurate experience.
· 2+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment preferred
· Proven success in sourcing/proactive recruitment.
· Ability to maintain confidential company and candidate information
· Excellent communication, presentation, time management, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
· Desire to learn and advance in a fast paced environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to work outside of normal business hours and travel as needed.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.