As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with MRI Software, you will have the opportunity to work with leadership across the globe to match candidates with the various career opportunities in our organization. If you are looking to join a fast paced, growing, global organization, MRI Software may be just the place for you. In this role, you will find yourself professionally challenged with the ability to identify top talent while building relationships with hiring managers and business leaders across the globe. With a proven full-cycle recruitment process that focuses on mutual fit and candidate experience, our team is helping to build innovative teams of passionate members that are pioneering the real estate technology space.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for all areas of technical and professional recruiting including strategy, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates.
- Learn and follow our proven recruiting process designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidate strengths against position requirements to include cultural fit within the business.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of employment with candidates, to include salary, benefits, and other offerings where available.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including assessments, reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Provide top notch customer service to candidates, hiring managers, peers, and other internal and external constituents in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Execute candidate screening process, which may include but is not limited to application reviewing, conducting HR phone screens, reference checks, and onsite interviews
- Manage the employment offer process, including preparing offer letters and packets, conducting reference and background checks, and presenting employment offers
- Coordinate new employment onboarding from a paperwork perspective, including data entry of employee into HRIS and collection and completion of new hire paperwork.
- Track, analyze and report on metrics and effectiveness of recruiting programs; analyze new trends and share best practices
- Take proactive measures to regularly streamline and constantly improve processes; research recruiting best practices, methods and processes
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or organizational development preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while being self-motivated and highly engaging.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, time management, decision-making, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Desire to build relationships both internally and externally while ensuring a top notch candidate experience.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!