The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work closely with other TA team members to perform a variety of operational/administrative activities related to recruiting top talent globally. This individual must have strong organizational skills, work effectively with internal and external candidates, possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top rapidly growing real estate technology company.
Job duties include:
- Provide administrative support to TA specialists by posting open position to approved job boards and internet sites.
- Assist with connecting employees and/or candidates to the right subject matter experts when necessary, providing timely updates and feedback by phone, e-mail or other means where applicable.
- Use proven recruitment techniques to assist in sourcing/recruitment campaigns.
- Prepare offer letters and new hire paperwork for internal and external candidates.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and efficiencies.
- Facilitate travel arrangements and coordinate logistics for candidates.
- Perform data entry tasks in ATS and HRIS where applicable.
- Coordinate all college/university recruitment efforts up to and including representing MRI at events.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.