MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Configure, implement and administer servers and related applications, including VMware and Citrix, to provide a responsive and consistent computing environment.
- Build new systems and deploy application software
- Install new software releases and system upgrades
- Create, update, audit and modify Data Center documentation as required
- Troubleshoots components of systems relying on proven techniques for IT data center analysis and evaluation.
- Partners with Engineers to ensure successful implementation of new technologies and assures SOP’s are accurate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Windows Server technologies, Active Directory, storage and backup devices, VMWare, Citrix and other solutions as necessary to fulfil job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in server, storage and virtualization standards, techniques and tools.
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, as needed.
- Effectively organize and prioritize work.
- Simultaneously manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Effectively collaborates with peers, cross-functional teams, team leaders and engineering to achieve end-to-end product and process quality.
- Effectively influences others to ensure levels of quality and timeliness are met during the service improvement and delivery process
- Windows scripting (PowerShell) preferred
- Experience in an SaaS model and large-scale, distributed web architectures utilizing SaaS technologies is a plus
Training & Experience
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or relevant work experience preferred.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?