MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers comprehensive and truly configurable solutions, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 50 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.
THE MRI SOFTWARE OPPORTUNITY:
MRI Software is seeking a Systems Administrator (NetSuite) to join our Internal Applications team! The ideal candidate for this position will possess the ability to work closely with the Internal Applications team and cross functionally with the business to maintain, and upgrade NetSuite product and it its integrations.
- Administers complex configuration, integration and maintenance of NetSuite and other critical business systems (Expensify, Tipalti etc)
- Makes system enhancements and modifications based on evolving business requirements and best practices of processes.
- Manages data migrations and other data transformation activates between systems
- Ensures that the primary application software(s) for the company are operating at all times.
- Designs, documents, builds, tests, deploys, and maintains enhancements to NetSuite custom objects, validation rules, page layouts, workflows, and reports. SuiteScript.is preferred.
- NetSuite administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions and dashboards, including exceptional custom report and saved search experience applying formula/SQL driven outputs
- Process logic and technical architecture including building and delivery of functional/technical presentations; experience with schema mapping and data migration projects
- Manages multiple streams of work, actively communicating progress, roadblocks, and next steps, as well as follows best practices for testing, development, deployment, and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management to ensure the successful completion of projects on a deadline
- Able to translate business needs and derive system solutions
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Familiarity with change management processes and best practices
- Detail-minded and able to perform all tasks necessary to complete projects with a high degree of accuracy
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Science, Operations, Engineering, Business, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- At least 3 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Familiarity/experience with NetSuite
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.