The System Administrator provides quality, professional product support that results in a high degree of internal and external Client Satisfaction. This includes assessing, documenting, and resolving Client issues within an inbound contact center. Responds to complex inquiries of a technical or functional nature which may be routine. Typically supports platform and product issues. Handles problem resolutions that may require follow-up and / or escalation to a higher level of expertise. Requires working knowledge of company, products, and/or technical platforms.
· Responds to inbound requests from all channels (phone, portal, e-case) within prescribed service levels
· Identify, assess criticality, and prioritize resolution of all new and existing issues
· Monitors, documents, and manages the resolution process in a timely manner, while effectively communicating status with the Client to maintain a high rate of Client Satisfaction
· Offer accurate and efficient resolutions to cases, escalating to higher level of expertise for assistance as required.
· Secure FTP setup and Interface File transfer scheduling.
· May participate with other internal groups on key projects and initiatives that impact SaaS or On-Premise clients.
· Participates in the Knowledge Management process through creation and use of materials
· Adheres to all MRI Software policies and procedures.
· Confidently executes Azure DevOps pipelines to Install, Configure and Upgrade SaaS Client environments. Investigating powershell errors and escalating to Release Engineering when necessary in a timely manner
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
· Understands the flow of data within product and processes and can apply to problem solving
· Demonstrates intermediate SQL Server knowledge and can perform data manipulation of a non-routine nature using SQL tools
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
· Technical certifications and/or equivalent training required
CORE TECHNICAL PLATFORMS:
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.