MRI Software is looking to employ Network/Infrastructure/Applications Operations Center (NOC) engineers/technicians who have a passion for process and order, are precise in their work, and are continually looking for ways to improve upon existing infrastructure. Our NOC Engineer/Technician should also possess a strong ability to communicate with both MRI Internal employees and coworkers. We are a dynamic company with the need for dynamic individuals to help manage and grow the company.
· Follow direction of SaaS Operations Manager and NOC Manager
· Respond to alerts from monitoring systems and escalate or resolve as necessary per documentation
· Work with MRI internal Teams to resolve issues
· Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Troubleshooting, ServiceNow/OneNote Knowledge Base documentation
· Maintaining a healthy and motivated office culture
· Maintaining internal systems to ensure updated and accurate information
· Managing outgoing communications to MRI, as needed
· Maintain certifications and acquire new certifications to maintain or build on company’s partnerships.
· Other duties as required
· Proficient in Data Center Infrastructure and Applications
· Recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with MRI business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact.
· Provide timely response to all incidents, outages, cases and performance alerts per standard SLA’s through MRI ServiceNow ITSM system and Salesforce.
· Notify MRI and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status
· Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate MRI technical teams.
· Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly with regard to MRI own architecture and platforms.
· Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include, but are not limited to LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications
· Collaborate with engineers and other analysts to solve problems and keep the Infrastructure and network functioning at a high level of efficiency.
· Create and maintain procedural documentation and monitoring alerts based upon requirements defined by development teams and Technical Operations/Engineering groups.
· Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc.)
· Manage and maintain the MRI Monitoring Systems (these report on the status and performance of monitored components e.g. tools, devices, network, servers, DBs, OS, services etc.).
· Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on MRI Monitoring systems and networks)
· Liaising with 3rd party suppliers – if required, handling escalation through to resolution).
· Monitoring and triaging. Strong ITIL (incident/service request, task, change management) knowledge.
· Coordinate or participate in server builds and installs, application upgrades, network equipment build and installation.
· Maintenance activities (monitoring and management of infrastructure, applications, DC device)
· Maintenance of ServiceNow/OneNote SOPs and technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
· Coordinate with Tier-2/3 Support for escalations, co-location, for all MRI issues.
· Ensure Manage Services deliverables as per expected KPIs, SLAs
· Follow all MRI Change management procedures
· Participate in a 24×7 call-out as & when required.
· Willing to work in 24X7 environment.
· Able to communicate effectively regarding computer issues
Qualifications and Experience:-
· A minimum of 12-18 months experience in a Technical Support or similar role.
· Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
· Competency in English language
· Good analytical and diagnostic skills.
· Basic Windows Powershell, Linux CLI, and Citrix skills. (Good to have)
· Works well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
· Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
· Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
· Proven track record within a NOC, IT or ISP environment.
· ITIL V.3 Foundation Certified (Good To Have).
· Good academic background with a degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.