MRI Software is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our SaaS Services team focused on our Jenark product suite! Jenark aligns with MRI’s existing product set for the management of residential property portfolios, addressing the unique needs of community and homeowner associations by facilitating processes, operations, transactions, communications, accounting, administration, and reporting. As a member of the SaaS Services Team, you will be responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting a variety of applications developed by MRI Software. A primary responsibility will be providing support for our local and international clients utilizing these applications, creating databases, providing backups and restores, and applying software upgrades as requested. We are seeking someone who has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, has the ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions, and is able to collaborate and communicate effectively throughout the company to ensure successful delivery.
Essential functions include:
- Install new software releases and system upgrades
- Create, update, audit and modify Data Center documentation required
- Monitor, manage and resolve client escalations
- Coordinates and schedules service with clients
- Troubleshoots components of systems relying on proven techniques for IT data center analysis and evaluation
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or relevant work experience preferred.
- Experience with Linux, Progress, Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory, VMWare and Citrix/RDP client required.
- Experience with using query expressions to diagnose or resolve routine issues.
- Knowledge of SaaS models and large-scale, distributed web architectures utilizing SaaS technologies is a plus.
- Experience with API configuration and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Work independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment
- Windows scripting (PowerShell) preferred.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization
- Simultaneously manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Technical experience in development or support of an MRI product preferred
- Proficiency in server, storage and virtualization standards, techniques and tools.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.