MRI Software is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our Software-as-a-service (SaaS) team! This individual will configure, implement and administer servers and related applications, including VMWare and Citrix, to provide a responsive and consistent computing environment. Additionally, this individual will manage and maintain periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, annually) data backups for servers and storage devices. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot components of systems relying on proven techniques for IT data center analysis and evaluation.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or relevant work experience preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience required.
- Effectively collaborates with peers, cross-functional teams, team leaders and engineering to achieve end-to-end product and process quality.
- Knowledge of Windows Server technologies, Active Directory, storage and backup devices, VMWare, Citrix and other solutions as necessary to fulfill job responsibilities.
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with SAN technology and Linux is a plus.
- AWS/Azure Cloud experience and/or certification
- Manage tickets allocated to networking and the Hosting/Internal environments
- Research and implement new products/technologies, including servers, operating systems, system management and storage systems.
- Responsible for generating, presenting, and maintaining security procedures and disaster recovery planning to mitigate risks.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!