MRI Software is seeking a Junior SaaS Engineer to join our Software-as-a-service (SaaS) team! This individual will configure, implement and administer servers and related applications, using Oracle and SQL Server databases, to provide a responsive and consistent computing environment. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot components of systems relying on proven techniques for IT data centre analysis and evaluation.
- Assist with the day to day operation and deployment of SaaS delivered services.
- Configure, maintain and support MRI applications using Microsoft Windows, SQL, Oracle, and other data centrer equipment in an environment requiring 24 X 7 uptime.
- Validate, correct, and maintain database backups.
- Install new software releases, patches and system upgrades.
- Manage and resolve monitoring and client escalations.
- Troubleshoot components of systems relying on proven techniques for IT data centrer analysis and evaluation.
- Follow change management procedures and maintain audit compliance.
- Create, update, audit and modify documentation as required.
• Oracle Database Administration within a development or production environment
• Oracle SQL (DML and DDL) and PL/SQL (Functions, Procedures, Packages, variables) scripting
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
• Understands the flow of data within product and processes and can apply to problem solving
• Demonstrates intermediate SQL knowledge and can perform data manipulation of a non-routine nature using SQL tools
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
• Technical certifications and/or equivalent training required
• Experience supporting enterprise software required
CORE TECHNICAL PLATFORMS:
• Oracle 11g, 12c or 19c
• Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Microsoft SharePoint (Configuration / Administration)
• Microsoft SQL Server (RDBMS, Reporting Services and Integration Services)
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.