MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Configure, maintain and support MRI applications using Microsoft Windows and SQL servers and other data center equipment in an environment requiring 24 X 7 uptime.
- Work between business functions to deliver client functionality using Integration technology such as SSIS, SSRS and SFTP.
- Manage and maintain data backups for SQL databases.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades.
- Monitor, manage and resolve client escalations.
- Troubleshoot components of systems relying on proven techniques for Application analysis and evaluation.
- Follow change management procedures.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for weekend after-hours support.
- Create, update, audit and modify Application documentation as required.
- Execute and troubleshoot Application releases and deployments using the Azure DevOps platform.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Enjoyment of working in a fast paced environment.
- Works independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012R2, 2016, SQL 2008 to 2017, Active Directory, storage and backup methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or relevant work experience preferred.
- Experience with using SQL query expressions to diagnose or resolve routine issues.
- Experience with Windows scripting (PowerShell) is a plus.
- Knowledge of SaaS models and large-scale, distributed web architectures utilizing SaaS technologies is a plus.
- Experience with API configuration and troubleshooting is a plus.
- All of the above, plus at least one year of technical experience in development or support of an MRI product.
- All of the above, plus at least two years of technical experience in development or support of an MRI product.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.