At MRI we encourage our staff to ‘make the pride proud’ in any way that allows growth of either themselves or the business. Wanting success is key to being part of team MRI.
The Support team are responsible for providing customers with technical support on our software. As a Support Analyst, you support our customers once they have a fully implemented software installed, call will be allocated to each team member. You will have the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and individuals, working towards win-win outcomes, identifying key or underlying issues in both complex situations and product related matters.
Communicating effectively to both internal and external clients, offering progress updates along the way, providing sound recommendations or solutions that are client focused and where possible anticipate client’s upcoming needs. You will be working with others and playing an integral part in both your team and the wider business by fostering a collaborative working environment. Contribute to team performance, and capable of finding ways around obstacles with minimum guidance. Actively shares knowledge among peers and demonstrates initiative in professional self-development.
- Provide excellent customer service, throughout a calls lifecycle, ensuring clients satisfaction before closing a call
- Provide first line support on software packages operating environments, modules and features
- Provide support for the deployment of “systems” to a client in a timely fashion mitigating any compromise to business delivery
- Achieve KPI’s and SLA’s aligned to the clients T&C’s and business objectives
- Ensure escalations and complaints are escalated as per MRI processes.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and provide guidance
- Commit to working towards and achieving all MRI’s/teams/personal objectives and goals
- Follow all working practices (ISO processes) and GDPR guidelines
- Minimum 6 months Software industry experience
- Minimum 6 months customer support experience
- Microsoft SQL
- Willing to undertake further learning to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Passion for Continuous Professional Development
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role
- Required to travel on company business on an ad-hoc basis in the UK and Global.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.