At MRI Software, the Strategic Growth Analyst is responsible for delivering data-driven insights into business, market and competitive dynamics to drive growth, optimize operational performance and inform broader strategic decision making. This is a new role within MRI combining elements of finance, strategy and operations. The analyst will work across finance, BI and sales ops teams to develop actionable revenue acceleration opportunities to the executive team and work with senior sales, ops and product leaders to operationalize and track progress against those initiatives over time. In addition, this role will be responsible for developing s structured strategic planning cycle and for partnering with the BI and sales ops teams to drive the MRI data strategy over time. This is a high visibility individual contributor position reporting to the SVP of Global Revenue Operations and North America Residential. This role is open to Remote employees in the US.
- Partner with FP&A, Revenue Operations and BI teams to Improve financial insights by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management.
- Develop and maintain department-specific financial models and dashboards to provide business leaders and managers with data-driven insights into their KPIs.
- Work with BI teams to evolve KPI reporting structures and data visualization capabilities over time including the development of leading indicators and the establishment of operational process to action resulting insights
- Work closely with sales ops and product teams to identify cross sell opportunities and present actionable campaign plans to senior sales leadership and marketing to drive growth
- Help drive the annual strategic planning process as analytical business partner to the executive team
- Implement structured, repeatable processes to support reporting and analytics in a highly dynamic environment
Skills & Requirements:
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, or data-related field
- 3-5 years experience in highly analytical roles; finance, strategy consulting, banking or similar
- Enterprise Software or other tech-related business experience a plus
- Expert Excel & Salesforce.com user and deep familiarity with modern BI tools (DAX knowledge a big plus)
- Attention to detail and ability to plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communication and people skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with business partners and be seen as a trusted advisor
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.