To accommodate our growth, we are seeking experienced Business to Business sales professionals to generate new and recurring revenues through the sales and marketing of MRI’s customizable applications. This is a great opportunity for dynamic, aggressive sales professionals that are driven to hunt for new business and have a proven track record for employing a consultative sales approach.
As an MRI Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Retaining and increasing client spend with MRI, targeting whitespace opportunities, identifying and cost justifying solutions, negotiating and closing opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Driving and managing the entire sales process – identifying client solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships, performing software demonstrations, negotiating and closing opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Acting as an “industry expert”, consulting with clients to provide assistance with their unique, critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Conducting software demonstrations and promoting MRI at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Focus on the largest accounts and assigned “at risk” accounts to increase both account and ARR retention for the business.
- Working with and mentoring the sales team to share ideas, knowledge, account management and new business development strategies.
- Generating new business by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, conducting market analysis, selling the company’s software and services offerings
- Growing relationships broadly and at the executive level to aid in growing our client footprint and creating strong, referenceable clients.
- Achieve/exceed assigned annual sales quota by growing revenue in assigned strategic account base.
- Minimize client at-risk levels and maintain/increase client spend.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through consistent interaction, quarterly at a minimum. Escalate concerns and issues to Manager in a timely manner.
- Identify and understand a client or prospect’s critical business needs and how they align with MRI’s solutions and services.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospects, including product demonstrations.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
- Manage the sales and contracting process, including but not limited to creating written price quotes, responding to information requests, delivering presentations and product demonstrations, and simple sales negotiations; escalate to Manager for additional support, as appropriate.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure customer satisfaction in areas such as implementation, support, pricing, and invoicing.
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Design and recommend sales and marketing programs and set short and long-term sales strategies for targeted prospects.
- Monitor and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Prepare and submit sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects, for the region.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products, sit on panels, and act as an overall industry expert.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 7 or more years of strategic sales or related experience in the commercial, multifamily, or investment real estate industry. Ideal candidate would have experience managing a territory and/or client relationships in the real estate / property management industry, with at least 10 years of strong work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline or equivalent training in business or sales management, and 7-10 years of sales experience.
- Experience in selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate industry required as well as the ability to network within the industry.
- Knowledge of products, software pricing practices, selling skills, personal computers and various software application skills is helpful.
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets with ability to demonstrate software to potential users.
- Marketing orientation with the ability to develop strong marketing strategies to edge out the competition.
- Excellent understanding of the end user business and issues or the ability to apply unrelated knowledge to the Real Estate Industry.
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self-service, a general understanding of larger business system applications.
- Planning skills to determine and meet departmental objectives.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with multiple high-level priorities.
- Must live in assigned territory and have the ability to work from a remote home office. Out-of-town travel required. Work is performed from a home office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- MRI is an industry leader that has experienced double digit revenue growth year over year
- We provide great internal sales support including marketing support
- Over 95% client retention
- Base salary and commission
- 4 week sales training program
Compensation, Benefits, Travel and Location:
- We offer an excellent compensation and employee benefit package, including medical and dental, vision discounts, flexible spending accounts, Roth and traditional 401(k), 401(k) match, generous paid time off and much more!
- Business expenses shall be reimbursed pursuant to company policy.
- This position requires at least 80% travel within the territory and for corporate events.
- MRI is located in Solon, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland
Learn more about us and what we have to offer at www.MRISoftware.com
Must be authorized to work in the United States. H-1B sponsorship are not available for this position.