We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Strategic Account Management Team. We are looking to hire a Strategic Account Manager with a minimum of three years’ experience who will be responsible for managing a selection of our top clients. Our ideal candidate will have worked in a property related organisation and have enterprise software selling experience and will understand the industry and its structure. You will be responsible for managing and increasing revenue from our client base and will manage the relationship with large investor and owner clients. The role requires solid sales skills coupled with an ability to think strategically.
The clients will be based all over the UK so some travel with overnight stays will be required. When not out visiting clients, the role will be based at our office in Central London. This is a quota carrying, individual contributor role.
• Professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development.
· Develop a strong working knowledge of MRI’s solutions and the markets in which we operate.
• Identify opportunities for cross-selling other MRI products.
• Recommend appropriate solutions and negotiate acceptable terms with the client
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and close new opportunities
• Determine clients on-going requirements to meet changing business needs
• Sell to multiple levels of stakeholders to promote the full MRI suite within our client base
• Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
• Achieve and exceed all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
• Maintain regular contact with your customers by telephone and face to face meetings.
• Ensure Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity
• Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
• Manage your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
• Track record of sales achievement, operating in a target driven environment
• Enterprise software solutions sales experience
• Ability to identify opportunities and cross-sell other MRI products
• Knowledge of the Real Estate Software market is an advantage although not essential
• Team player
• High level of initiative with ability to work unsupervised
• Tenacious and driven
• Very organized with good time management skills
• Confident and motivated with high energy
• Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience of using Salesforce.com
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good listener
• Be innovative by understanding the underlying business requirement and offering solutions to meet that need
• Undertake business analysis to the point where this can be shared internally
• Ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
• Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
• Ability to multi-task, managing complex sales projects, sometimes with long lead times
• Good attention to detail and a desire to see a task through to completion
• Be honest, trustworthy and act with tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.