MRI Software is seeking a Strategic Account Executive (AE) to join our team! The Strategic AE’s will be responsible for generating new and recurring revenue through the sales and marketing of MRI’s customizable applications. This individual will act as a “solutions expert” in helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives. As a Strategic AE, this person will drive and manage the entire sales process to include targeting top prospects, identifying client solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships, performing software demonstrations, along with negotiating and close opportunities within an assigned territory.
A Sales Representative is compensated through a competitive base pay and commission. In addition, members of our team compete to attend an annual Circle of Excellence incentive trip, among many other perks.
Essential functions include:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities
- Design and recommend sales and marketing programs and set short and long-term sales strategies for targeted prospects.
- Develop and implement integrated sales strategies in conjunction with other business units on shared opportunities.
- Represent MRI Software at trade association meetings to promote products, sit on panels, and act as an overall industry expert.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline or equivalent training in business or sales management with 7-10 years of sales experience.
- 10+ years of strategic sales or related experience in the residential/multi-family real estate industry with experience managing a territory and/or client relations preferred.
- Experience selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate industry required.
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets with the ability to demonstrate software to potential users.
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge and the ability to interact with MIS personnel.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.