MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team! This position is responsible for driving day-to-day and month-end close general accounting processes, balance sheet account reconciliations, and journal entries, in accordance with our accounting policies and US GAAP. Additionally, the senior accountant will be exposed to certain ad-hoc projects such as buy-side acquisition accounting.
This position will assist in administering all levels of accounting and special projects as needed by management.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts; general ledger operations, prepare and post journal entries
- Assist with month-end close and preparation of monthly financial statements, monthly financial reports, account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts and bank reconciliations
- Record financial transactions in accordance with company policies
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Analyze and interpret financial data, trends, variances to forecast and budget and other financial documents
- Prepare weekly monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports for management
- Help with treasury and cash flow activities
- Play an integral role in revenue recognition, contract organization, and deferred revenue waterfalls
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit and tax processes
- Various other projects, as assigned
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.