The Solutions Systems Administrator is responsible for planning, configuring, maintaining, and supporting MRI applications and point to point integrations dedicated to the MRI Sales team within MRI software demonstration environments. Additionally, this role has a strong focus on liaising between Marketing, Sales, and Product teams, to enable the Sales Engineering organization to be informed, and execute on, targeted strategies, and to provide valuable intel to the Product teams regarding application functionality desired/needed to achieve MRI’s growth goals. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional technical capabilities, project management experience, thrives under pressure, works ahead of deadlines, and contributes evenly in a highly demanding, collaborative team environment. This position plays an integral role in driving software license and long-term application support revenue for MRI Software.
- Coordinate with the MRI product organization to facilitate application updates, including early release deployment.
- Liaise between the Sales Engineering and Product organizations, to educate and prepare Sales Engineering regarding new features, and to communicate and prioritize functional gaps for roadmap consideration.
- Deploy MRI application updates and releases.
- Establish and manage change control processes for updates.
- Oversee demonstration environment access including adding/removing users and assigning security privileges.
- Create, update, audit and modify demonstration environment documentation as required.
- Configure, maintain, and support MRI software solutions within the demonstration environment ecosystem.
- Coordinate partner integration access and interface configuration.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Coordinate demonstration environment needs from the business for MRI conferences.
- Monitor, manage and resolve issues and escalations.
- Provide after-hours support as needed.
- Strong application layer knowledge of MRI solutions and industry desired.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions.
- Works independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment.
- Strong verbal and written (executive level) communication skills; needs analysis, framing, business justification, project execution, and learning on the fly.
- Demonstrated ability to solve for improved business processes and work through complex technical problems.
- Knowledge of SaaS models and large-scale, distributed web architectures utilizing SaaS technologies is a plus.
- Accomplished skill with API configuration and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database, and web technology.
- BS degree in Software Engineering, MIS, or relevant work experience preferred.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India and Ireland with over 2800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.