MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support social housing providers across the UK and Ireland. Our solutions are some of the most widely used across the sector and with over 3000 providers worldwide, our depth and breadth of knowledge of Social Housing is second to none.
The Solution Architect works hand in hand with the EMEA Sales Team to deliver presentations and provide application support required to expand existing relationships and acquire new clients. The Solution Architect will also support sales efforts in EMEA as needed. This position will provide sales demonstration support with a focus on EMEA specific business requirements, collaboration on sales strategy, technical presentation acumen and product expertise to Social Housing professionals. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional presentation and technical capabilities, thrives on pressure, works ahead of deadlines and contributes evenly in a highly demanding, collaborative team environment. This position plays an integral role in driving software license and long term application support revenue for MRI Software.
• Act as a technical resource primarily for the MRI EMEA sales team from qualification to successful close of the sale.
• Be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to assigned deals, prospective clients and existing customers while ensuring customer WOW.
• Develop, design, validate, and assist in positioning MRI software capabilities to include advanced product concepts and 3rd party complimentary interfaces.
• Deliver customer-centric value based, and, usually customized presentations and solution demonstrations
• Present MRI product capabilities, technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with MRI direction, product roadmap, hardware requirements, software, networking and ASP environments.
• Able to deliver proof of concept that can be used to establish viability, address technical issues, demonstrate alignment with discovered client needs, and advance the sales process.
• Evoke prospect and client confidence while positioning MRI offerings and architecture in the best possible light.
• Anticipate and remove technical objections in the sales cycle.
• Respond effectively to RFPs
• Contribute directly to attaining or exceeding quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
· Minimum 3 – 5 years software vendor experience
· Minimum 3 – 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tool expertise
· Demonstrated proficiency in MRI solutions or similar solutions
· Through knowledge of systems, application design and integration methods
· Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, framing, business justification, project execution, and learning on the fly
· Capable of interacting with and influencing C-level decision makers
· Demonstrated ability to solve for improved business processes and work through complex technical problems
· Willingness to work with minimal direction as part of a team to solve technical problems, at times in varied, politically-charged environments
· Ability to travel as required, up to 60%, at times with minimal notice. Some required travel may be International
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Previous experience of Social Housing sector or MRI software
- Previous experience with MRI or competitor’s products preferred
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.