The MRI Solution Optimisation team manages work for existing clients outside of a new implementation. In general, implementations are managed by the Project Management team, as are larger pieces of work for existing clients. That however leaves a large number of smaller pieces of work for which MRI’s clients expect rapid and quality delivery and this is managed by our Solution Optimisation (or Business As Usual) team. This work is a major source of services income for MRI and also facilitates the selling of software licences and the ongoing satisfaction of our clients with swift and timely deliveries.
The overall Solution Optimisation process encompasses the following:
1) Identification of work for a client (either by the client directly, from within GPS, via the Support team, or from the MRI Sales team)
2) Scoping and estimating of the work, or the management of that estimating if a specialist from outside the team is required e.g. from the wider team of consultants
3) Raising of the quote (statement of work / SOW) to go to the client, getting internal approvals and confirmation if required
4) Managing the client signing off the quote/SOW
5) Recording the completed sale and assigning it to a Solution Optimisation Project Manager for delivery
6) Managing the delivering the work, typically in partnership with one or more consultants
7) Closing the delivery and completing all invoicing (which is done monthly for projects taking longer than one month)
There is a number of Solution Optimisation Project Managers with the team. Each team member usually has a product or sector specialism but can manage work for other products from time to time for example to provide cover for annual leave of other team members. They may also have a cross-product specialism e.g. providing effective training services for clients across multiple sectors.
There are also two team leaders: one for MRI Enterprise software (of which Horizon is currently the largest component) and one for MRI Social Housing.
The main aspect of the role is managing the delivery client work within a BAU context to excellent client and MRI satisfaction. The Solution Optimisation Project Manager is responsible for meeting agreed GPS business targets, is organised, assertive and able to interact professionally and confidently with clients and fellow team members, providing an excellent level of customer service to all stakeholders. It is also important to produce monthly KPIs on quotes produced, signed-off and delivered, by product and for key clients.
The role has a broad range of responsibilities all targeted at delivering business benefit to clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following however it is recognised that different expertise can be brought to this role in terms of previous experience and specialisms may be gained over time.
· Own all stages of a BAU project delivery from contracting via a statement of work to final delivery and invoicing
· Maintain and build excellent client relationships
· Maintain and build excellent relationships with internal customers and stakeholders such as account managers and directors within GPS and elsewhere
· Conduct (or oversee) a certain level business analysis & business process development with respect to the client requirements and ensure MRI provides the right solution for the client
· Create commercially sound client proposals (quotes/SOWs)
· Manage the CMA (configuration maintenance agreement) in conjunction with the Sales team as required
· Maintain a good high level knowledge of relevant company products
· Follow internal processes, including appropriate & timely updating of internal systems
· Look for improvements in the systems and processes used by MRI and own these initiatives through to successful implementation where possible
· Undertake company projects as directed by management
· Invoice via prepaid statements or recurring services where relevant
· Liaise with the GPS Operations team to book resources for the projects
· Work with clients to keep them updated on when their work is scheduled and provide status reports as required
· Manage client escalations e.g. prioritisation of work
· Balance priority work with the current backlog to ensure an agile approach and ability to service strategic accounts in a timely manner
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.