This position is responsible for implementing MRI’s RAM Fixed Assets suite of applications and to provide business/technology consulting services for existing and new clients throughout EMEA. This role will allow for the successful applicant to develop their career into a subject matter expert on client facing projects, being central to leading discussions on projects and interpreting requirements for implementations. This role allows a high degree of responsibility, and the succesful applicant will be able to run projects from start to finish.
Additionally, this position will train clients on the use of RAM Fixed Assets, with special attention on guiding clients to apply best practice. This is an exciting position; the successful candidate must be capable of leading and participating in working sessions with client’s personnel to facilitate technology-based solutions to business problems. This person must be a team player as there are many key stakeholders across the business that work together towards successful implementations.
- Work with clients to gather their requirements
- Conduct gap analysis, document Client requirements, and translate into RAM Fixed Assets design elements.
- Advise and empower clients on industry best practices regarding depreciation methodologies
- Follow business documentation including training material
- Assist clients in software configuration, testing, training, and deployment
- Manage the client and project timelines, risks, and actively resolve project related issues as they arise.
- Plan, develop and deliver face-to-face, and web-based systems training programs
- Follow implementation strategies and coordinate associated tasks and resources required to successfully implement RAM Fix Assets products and services.
- Work with a varied number of clients in different specialised sectors.
- All other duties as assigned.
· Degree in IT, Business, Finance, Maths or Accounting is preferred.
· 2 – 3 years of experience in software implementation would be advantageous, with a good degree of knowledge on depreciation accounting principles.
- Effective communication skills at all levels (individual contributor to executive)
- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions – self starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and tenacity to resolve them
- Good understanding of software implementation methodology
- Experience with training and training delivery
- Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Implementation experience, Asset Depreciation knowledge, whilst not mandatory it would be a distinct advantage.
- High initiative and self-motivation
- Being able to demonstrate team working abilities is a must.
- Strong professionalism and customer satisfaction orientation
- Must have the ability to travel (up to 25%)
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.