As a Solution Consultant you are responsible for the delivery of a market leading Facilities Management Software Solution in order to meet customer business requirements. Concept Evolution is a mature CAFM solution used by around 800 client across the globe.
You will be expected to collaborate with colleagues in order to deliver work to required quality standards within a demanding, deadline-driven environment, and communicate in a timely and professional manner at all times to internal and external customers.
- As a Solution Consultant you will work in a team environment configuring and customizing our real estate software to meet customers’ needs. You will work with team managing implementation projects and training customers on our software. As part of the role, you will learn and use SQL to solve problems.
- The successful candidates will be involved with the delivery of a broad range of services related to our product which include:
- Management of Concept Evolution CAFM implementation projects
- Self-delivery of projects both internal and external
- Consultancy services across the product range including base system and optional modules
- Manipulation and interrogation of customer data within the CAFM environment
- Project Documentation – both internal and external requirements in line with department procedures and our ISO standards
- Manage client expectations
- Demonstrate Concept Evolution software functionality to clients
- Develop a trusting relationship with clients which lead to longer term business
- Provide technical assistance on all of products and where applicable other technical subjects associated with products operating environments
- Administer training and technical consultancy on behalf of the company and its products
- 2+ years of experience as a Solution or Implementation Consultant CAFM
- SQL knowledge is essential
- Experience in Data Migration and Manipulation
- Reporting upon data via either Crystal Reports, MS Excel or MS Access
- Knowledge of the FM industry essential
- Software implementation
- Have the ability to travel (5%).
About the business:
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1900 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.