Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Are you driven to provide consistent high quality work? Are you knowledgeable about software and databases? Do you enjoy training customers? Are you comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines? If you answered Yes, you may be our next Solution Consultant.
As a Solution Consultant you will work in a team environment configuring and customizing our real estate software to meet customers’ needs. You will work with team managing implementation projects and training customers on our software. As part of the role, you will learn and use SQL to solve problems.
- Running training sessions to individual or group of customers
- Must be capable of leading fast-paced work sessions with client personnel to come up with technology-based solutions to solve business problems.
- Assist customers setting up MRI Software applications
- Work with a customer to understand and document their business requirements.
- Design and write a custom business report for an accounting or property management group.
- Provide product and technical consulting service to clients (gap analysis, software installation & configuration, customization and implementation)
- Convert business data into MRI.
- Create an interface to another software application.
- Enhance MRI by customizing the product using our internal tools and tools from Microsoft.
- Test software functionality and verify MRI works to the customers’ expectations.
- Write and publish an internal article on a relevant business or software topic.
- Assist with developing an online training course.