Are you driven to provide consistent high quality work? Are you knowledgeable about software and databases? Do you enjoy training customers? Are you comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines?
If you answered “Yes”, you may be our next Solution Consultant.
Our Solution Consultants work in a team environment while configuring and customizing our real estate software to customers’ needs. You will manage implementation projects and train customers on our software. In the position, you’ll learn and use SQL to solve problems.
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is preferred, but not required
- Customer focus and a passion for quality
- Dedicated and conscientious with an attention to detail
- Strong organization, project, and time management skills
- Previous experience preferred with software including Excel, databases, and basic programming
- Professional communication skills with the ability to confidently articulate technical concepts and train others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in customer service or consulting is helpful
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.