MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, fixed asset managers and finance teams, investors, asset managers, local authority, private and public healthcare providers. Our client base ranges from small- and mid-size clients to Fortune 500, FTSE250 companies.
This position is responsible for implementing MRI’s RAM Fixed Assets suite of applications and to provide business/technology consulting services for existing and new clients throughout EMEA. For someone with at least 2 – 3 years business experience, this role will allow for the successful applicant to eventually develop their career into a subject matter expert on client facing projects, being central to leading discussions and implementations. This role allows a degree of responsibility, and the successful applicant will be able to run projects from start to finish.
Additionally, this position will train clients on the use of MRI RAM Fixed Assets, with special attention on guiding clients to apply best practice. MRI RAM’s fixed asset accounting system helps organisations maintain compliance with accounting guidelines and tax rules and control, track, and record each change that occurs during an asset’s lifetime. The software encompasses depreciation processing and forecasting, lease accounting, capital expenditure control, and asset tracking/physical auditing. The successful candidate must be capable of leading and participating in working sessions with client’s personnel to facilitate technology-based solutions to business problems. This person must be a team player as there are many key stakeholders across the business that work together towards successful implementations.
- Work with clients to gather their requirements and implement the depreciation software.
- Conduct gap analysis, document Client requirements, and translate into MRI RAM Fixed Assets design elements.
- Advise clients on industry best practices regarding depreciation methodologies
- Follow business documentation including training material
- Assist clients in software configuration, testing, training, and deployment
- Manage the client and project timelines, risks, and actively resolve project related issues as they arise.
- Plan, develop and deliver remote or face to face, systems training programs
- Follow software implementation strategies and coordinate associated tasks and resources required to successfully implement RAM Fix Assets products and services.
- Work with a varied number of clients in different specialised sectors.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Degree in IT, Business, Finance, Math’s, or Accounting is preferred.
- Experience in business, knowledge of depreciation accounting principles, software implementation would be advantageous although not essential.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions – self starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and tenacity to resolve them
- Good understanding of software implementation methodology
- Confident with training or training delivery
- Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- SQL Server knowledge would be advantageous (e.g., backup/restore, insert statements)
- High initiative and self-motivation
- Being able to demonstrate team working abilities is a must.
- Strong professionalism and customer satisfaction orientation
- Must be flexible to travel when travel is resumed (approx. 25%)
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.